PDF versions now available!
Some readers have requested PDF versions of the CNF articles. After some investigation of some pointers from Brian Fitzpatrick, I decided to go with PrimoPDF. The content of each article is roughly unchanged, excluding some minor formatting adjustments.
I have attached versions of the existing articles below, as well as comments to the original posts.
Building a Common Navigator Framework Viewer
- Part I: Defining the Viewer (*.pdf) (original post)
- Part II: Adding Content (*.pdf) (original post)
- Part III: Configuring Menus (*.pdf) (original post)
- Part IV: Object Contributions (*.pdf) (original post)
- Part V: Action Providers (*.pdf) (original post)
What does the Common Navigator Framework help me do? (*.pdf) (original post)
Once a few more of the foundations of building CNF viewers are covered, I will integrate these articles into a more coherent organization and prepose them as Eclipse Corner articles. The links above point to attachments on Bug 143127: [CommonNavigator] Examples.